Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Japan Diaries

It has almost been a year since I went to Japan and there hasn't been a day that has gone by where I haven't thought about it. I miss the culture, the food, the people and overall the feeling of excitement I'd get when I'm in a different country. I wish I wrote a blog post earlier to document my days but to be completely honest everyday in japan was a highlight and there was no dull moment! When people asked me how my holiday was, I would immediately light up with a smile and go on and on about how amazing and incredible it was and then I'd pressure them to visit Japan ASAP! 

I feel incredibly lucky to have travelled and experienced new things and it's a memory I'll never forget. As much as I'd love to go back and explore Japan, the downside is that it is pretty expensive (not unless you budget) but I had no self control when it came to food and don quijote. Trying different types of food is a MUST in Japan, from their fresh takoyaki, to their delicious matcha soft serves and you can't forget their mouth watering ramen. Ah... I'm sad all over again. There's just so many things to do in Japan that you'll never get bored. 

And so here I am, sitting in a Starbucks reminiscing my favourite holiday and almost about to cry because I'd rather be in the blazing heat eating matcha ice-cream and chasing geishas. I'll be back Japan, sooner or later! 

Much love, Jen.















No comments

Post a Comment

© loveikigai
Maira Gall