Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New year, better me!

2018 holds a very special place in my heart. It was a wonderful journey of self discovery and self love. For years I struggled to know my worth and what I deserved and after spending time on my own, I finally learnt how to love myself unconditionally. I focused on surrounding myself with people who brought out the best in me and to let go of things (and people) who no longer add value to my life. It was a year full of laughter and smiles, which is why I am also grateful for all the difficult obstacles I had to experience in order to be where I am today.

I became a stronger person this year and I could tell I was reaching my peak of happiness. It fills my heart with joy thinking about my family, friends and all the new people I've met along the way, and how each and everyone of them have made a positive impact on my growth. This year will forever be my favourite.

If you're still reading this far, I hope you had an amazing year and wish you nothing but happiness for the next.

Much love, Jen.

No comments

Post a Comment

© loveikigai
Maira Gall