Thursday, January 31, 2019

Music to my ears, literally

Hi blog. It's been a while... I've had all these blog post ideas but I've been putting them off (sorry). I just came back from Hunter Valley and it was a trip I never knew I needed. Despite the unbearable heat, it was a lovely getaway (I'll go more into detail for a separate post). Anyway, one day I was cleaning my room and put a playlist of random covers on YouTube and I came across this girl's cover of "Can't Take My Eye's Off You". First of all, I love that song and second of all... WOW. Best cover ever! I'm obsessed with her voice combined with the simplicity of the ukulele. I have officially found my new relaxing playlist. Check her out! Here's a few of my favourites:




Much love, Jen.

No comments

Post a Comment

© loveikigai
Maira Gall